[macvoiceover] trouble setting up ventrillo

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 22:29:53 -0800

Hi all, I downloaded and installed ventrillo, but when I try and go to
the black white wars arrowhead button for the user name, while
listening to Steve Sawczyn's tutorial, all that happens is, the mac
goes into busy mode, and I have to force quit programs and shut down,
so, I wonder if I installed ventrillo incorrectly, or why it is going
into busy mode when I just have the finder window, quick time, my
downloads folder, and the applications window open, which shouldn't be
a strain on resources, though this is a mac mini, so I don't know if
that would have anything to do with this, and I've tried asking for
assistance, with no response as of yet, and thanks in advance for any
assistance.

Marty