[macvoiceover] Re: trackpad for your imac or mini or pro:

  • From: Koumanova Rostislava <rossy.kk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:27:04 +0200

but does it have to be mac compatibile  ?
a friend says that there are apple keyboards with touch pad on the apple store. i don't see anything do you ?
 rk

Il giorno 26/ago/09, alle ore 18:08, David Poehlman ha scritto:

I think one of them does it but if you google external trackpad, you should find a multi touch one.

On Aug 26, 2009, at 12:02 PM, Ricardo wrote:

Hi,

I went to the site and saw no mention of multi touch capability. Isn't this a must for use with snow leopard?

Ricardo