[macvoiceover] Re: trackpad commander in snow leopard

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 15:06:28 -0500

Okay, there's bad news and ggood news but the good news trumps the bad!

I would need 10.6.4 in order to have trackpad commander with my magic trackpad. Even when I asked at the Apple store last week, they thought I had to either update all the way to 10.6.8 or stay at the beginning of Snow Leopard. But I just did a search and found 10.6.4 combo still up at Apple and am downloading it now.I could probably go all the way to 10.6.7 if that was still before Lion came out officially since I think I still had the feature I want till then, but I m going to have a good backup of 10.6.4 before I look for 10.6.7 and try that.
--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart