[macvoiceover] Re: to Josh, subscribing to viphone

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:28:28 -0700

I can't, as it is not my list. Cara Quinn is who you want. Her address is below, and she's invited people to write her with these sorts of things, but she's travelling this week, so may be slow in answering.

caraquinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jun 30, 2009, at 11:28 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi Josh,

Hope I’m writing to the right person. I would like to join the Viphone group. But, I don’t have a google account, and I really don’t want one. Can you add me?
TIA,
Donna