[macvoiceover] Re: tip: determining where page breaks are in text edit:

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:24:04 -0400

I think that's the thing I find most odd.  I only tested with two different
documents, but it behaved differently in each.  The other thing I noticed is
that I tried inserting page breaks directly while in Text Edit, and when I
used FN-Shift arrow it just zoomed right past them like they weren't even
there.
Donna