[macvoiceover] Re: tip: determining where page breaks are in text edit:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:07:03 -0400

Interesting, I put several page breaks in, interacted with the document, had to do that twice for some reason, locked the vo keys, pressed fn-shift-right arrow and nothing was spoken but doing it twice did seem to move me from the top to the bottom of the document which had three pages in it so assuming I was on page 1 when I started, it did move by page.

On Jul 24, 2009, at 3:42 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

That never worked for me.  I just got dinged at (happens a lot, *grin*)
Donna