[macvoiceover] Re: this is totally not about maces in the least but I ask that you still read

  • From: Gabe Vega <theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 06:05:34 -0600

1. send posts like this to the mod, before you just bring it on
yourself to post garbage like this on the list.
2. this is a personal and very emotional petition and is not in the
proper format for an actual government review.
3. if this was, a lejitament petition which its not, you would have
people in porchagal and germany signing it, because their signatures
woulodn't count in a u.s. document to our government.
4. we can't join the military for a reason, we are blind and would
would provide no useful function with no sight.
5. who is stopping you from being a salesman?
7. do you have a skill or degree, if not this might be contributing to
why you can't get a job.
8. the 70% number thrown around for blind unemploymed people is
inflated and a false number, it does not take in to account those who
are scared to get a job because they don't want to lose their welfare
SSI checks.
9. there is no 6th item, not sure why or how.

--
Gabe Vega A+, Net+, ATACP
The Tech of all Techs