[macvoiceover] Re: this is totally not about maces in the least but I ask that you still read

  • From: Gabe Vega <theblindtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 05:44:18 -0600

Yepway off topic

Gabe Vega - Sent from my iPhone
(623) 565-9357

On Jan 24, 2011, at 10:48 PM, Timothy Clark <timothyclark113@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

folks- I am writing to say that we as blind individuals should be able to
get that job working next to our sighted counterparts but as a lot of you
know I am sure, that isn't the case all the time.
 maybe you want to get out on the rode but you are limited by the fact that
you are blind. maybe you want to join the military in a certon branch but
that is impossible do to your blindness.
 folks, we can change that.
 how you ask? it might take longer then we would like but we can change it
by signing this. there has to be 1 million signatures by the tenth of april
and then it moves on to the senet.
 so, I ask that you do two things, 1. sign this
2 send this to your friends.
 once again I am sorry that we are totally off topic but I felt that some of
you might want to know about this.

http://humanrights.change.org/petitions/view/sign_if_you_believe_blind_people_are_equal_to_their_sighted_counterparts

http://humanrights.change.org/petitions/view/sign_if_you_believe_blind_people_are_equal_to_their_sighted_counterparts
 once again sorry if you are not liking the fact that this is off topic.
http://humanrights.change.org/petitions/view/sign_if_you_believe_blind_people_are_equal_to_their_sighted_counterparts

--
God Bless
  Timothy