[macvoiceover] Re: thinking about buying a mac

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:43:22 -0400

Command, which is he button to the left of the space bar, and f5, at the very top of the keyboard, which is actually the sixth button from the left, escape being first. The 2 buttons together turn voiceover on, and then will turn it off again. HTH. Marcy

On Jun 22, 2009, at 12:24 PM, Marco wrote:

It sounds like to me that my next notebook computer is going to be a mac. My next step is probably to try one out at my nearest apple retaler, right?

What are the commands for starting voice over on a mac notebook? And how do
I stop voice over when I am done testing it out?

Marco