[macvoiceover] the stuff in mail

  • From: V L Owens <ginnyo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:07:59 -0600

Hope all you guys are having a fabulous holiday. I just have a quick question about mail. Right now, when I check mail, Vo says everything: "status blank, unread, from, subject, received..." I can't seem to figure out how to make it just tell me the subject and from?

On Dec 25, 2007, at 11:12 AM, John Hess wrote:

So, what would a list be without the obligatory Christmas question: does anyone know where sounds are stored? I would like to add a new sound for mail and don't know where to put it. I looked in the sounds folder in my home folder and the main folder and don't see things like the different sounds in mail. Thanks.
John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab