[macvoiceover] Re: the new OS

  • From: "Keith Brown" <kbrown7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 16:50:03 +0100

ironic as i don't use it haha.
well it might be a new machine then.

thanks
Keith
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricardo Walker" <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 4:47 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: the new OS

Hi,

No. I don't think your video card is current enough.

hth

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Jul 25, 2012, at 11:37 AM, Keith Brown <kbrown7@xxxxxxx> wrote:

could someone advise please. \I have an old macbook 9(White) purchased around 2007 2008 i have upgraded to 2 gig of ram and it's running lion. will it work with the new OS?

any help appreciated.

Keith