[macvoiceover] Re: the music part of itunes

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 06:52:59 -0400

Good morning Sarah,

I think this is do to the view you have selected.  While in the music playlist
of iTunes press command option 3.  This will switch the playlist your currently
on to list view.  Right now it sounds like you have it in cover flow view which
I believe is the default.  Sorry for being so wordy.  lol

hth