[macvoiceover] Re: the latest Safari update for Snow Leopard

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 08:16:26 -0400

Hi,

This might have to do with the speed in which the page is loaded.  Honestly, I
never pay attention to that stuff.  If your using a broadband connection, most
pages are loaded in 3 seconds are less anyway.  I just start navigating without
anye prompts.

Ricardo Walker
ricardo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Twitter:@apple2thecore