[macvoiceover] Re: the event

  • From: Claus Thøgersen <thoeg@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 20:19:00 +0200

Hi,

mac Ios 4.2, New Ipods all models. Itunes 10 with Ping a social music add on. Apple tv, HD films, much reduced price for the Apple TV $99.

am not really sure where back to the mac comes in, and until now no sign of what we hoped for.

Claus

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>