[macvoiceover] Re: the birth of your new kitten:

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:18:26 +0100

Pleasure.

ash
Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 3:35 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: the birth of your new kitten:

Thanks ash, that will be usefull.  It would also be helpful if someone
doing an upgrade could post.

On Aug 26, 2009, at 9:43 AM, ashley wrote:

HI,

my dad's taking me to the store, friday morning. I'll get the OS and
install. I've already empty'd my mac, and as i sort of broke the
operating system, i'll do a clean install. I'll make notes on the
install as I do it and send them here, might be useful for others
wanting to do the install.