[macvoiceover] thanks to everyone

  • From: "May and Wynter" <mcdonald.may@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 01:12:55 -0700

Hi everyone.  I just wanted to send a quick thank you for all the help I've
received the past few days on getting use to my mac.  Once I started getting
use to how things were laid out and such, it wasn't that bad.  Surprisingly
enough I haven't forgotten and tried to do a windows command on my mac.

Now I've gotten the basic stuff I need at least for now to keep me going and
playing with for school stuff, I need a slight change.

How and what do I look for to play audio cd and books, things like that?  I
don't want it to use ITunes and that keeps happening.  I thought quick player
would work, but that didn't do it either unless I'm missing something, which is
possible, smile.  So any help with this part would be great as well.

Thanks again for making my switch to mac a little easier than I thought it
would be.  Not a walk in the park, but not so scary now either.

May, now using my MacBook