[macvoiceover] text edit question

  • From: Nicole Hutchins <nkhutch86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 12:05:56 -0500

Hello,
I wrote before about having an issue with a document, and I'm thinking I may
have discovered the issue I'm just not sure how to fix it. I noticed that in
the save dialog, it says it's saved as some type of unicode file. This isn't
the way any of my other documents are saved, so I'm wondering if this may be
the problem?
Does anyone know how to fix the file to save as a text file instead of this
unicode thing or is that actually normal?
Sorry if this is a bit confusing, I'm just trying to figure this thing out. I
hope I can save this document!
Thanks.

Nicole>