[macvoiceover] Re: text edit

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 23:36:19 -0400

Yes, you can do that. Just open a document, and then the other one. To switch between the documents, use command ` (accent, the key to the left of number 1 on the top of the keyboard, under the escape key). The other way is to press vo f2 twice to get to the window chooser menu and select the document you want to see from there, or to do it from the window menu in the menu bar..

On Sep 11, 2009, at 11:25 PM, May and Wynter wrote:

Hi everyone. I need some assistance. I'm using text edit with lepard and I would like to know if there's a way to have two different files open at once? I'm trying to read a document and take notes and don't want to have to keep closing one to get to the other.

May, now using my MacBook