[macvoiceover] system voice?

  • From: Maria Chapman <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 21:27:46 +1000

HI guys.

Just wondering about something. it's not a big deal. Use a few apps that uses
the system voice, like growl, rs games and mudder.  I think it's called the
system voice, You know if growl is set to speech and a notification comes in
etc there is a separate voice apart from the normal voice over that announces
things?

Was wondering if there was any way to speed that voice up?  I can speed it up
in rs games because there seems to be a setting in the app for that, but is
there a way to speed it up generally?  It's just a touch too slow.

thanks guys,.

hope this email makes sense.

Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx