[macvoiceover] Re: system clock

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 02:05:59 -0600

If you go to http://www.softcon.com/mac, then click on the link that talks about programs accessible to voice over, you'll find a link to a program called spark. You'll also find some apple scripts that will speak the time, date, or both. Simply install spark, choose which of the three scripts you want to use (all of them is fine) then load them into spark, assign them hot keys, and you're all set. I've not tested this with leopard yet, so don't know how well if at all it will work.

On Dec 31, 2007, at 10:45 PM, col shawcross wrote:

using Leopard is there a easy way to access the system clock.
I would like to have the time announced by pressing a set of keystrokes.
Thanks.
Col.