[macvoiceover] storm8 games settings?

  • From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 22:09:13 -0600

Hi, everyone.
Hopefully this isn't going off topic, but this is voiceover and iPhone related, so here goes. In the storm8 games, I'm trying to transfer my character from my iPhone 3gs to my 4s. I am however unable to find the settings tab that storm8 describes in their website. Does anyone have any idea about finding this or is there another way around it? And I did look in the settings on iPhone and there is no storm8, so I'm guessing that the settings are activated under any storm8 game and not in the actual iOS settings.

Has anyone had any success in accessing them?
thanks
Tyler