[macvoiceover] Re: still no store access in itunes

  • From: Holly Anderson <holly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:22:09 -0400

Hi. I think that you can rent movies in the same way as you can buy songs. Just find the movie with the rental price and click it like you do to buy a song.

I haven't tried this, but I think I saw that it will work.
Holly
On Jul 10, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Marshall F. Scott wrote:

Hi Darcy,
What makes me angry is that some of the new features aren't accessible. As an example, I tried renting "Inherit the Wind" on the store. I could see it in the Songs list but the button to rent it was not spoken.
Anyway I think I'll stop ranting before I have a stroke!
Marsh

On Jul 10, 2008, at 9:28 AM, Darcy Burnard wrote:

Hi Marshal. Yeah, I agree with you, and I wasn't really expecting store access. But I do get my hopes up a little whenever a new version of itunes is released. I just wish we could get some sort of time line as to when this would get fixed. I know this will never happen because that's not the way Apple does things, but it would be nice.
Darcy

On 10-Jul-08, at 11:13 AM, Marshall F. Scott wrote:

Hi Darcy,
I think Apple is too busy to bother with us right now. They have been upgrading the iTunes store for the iPhone. I don't think we'll see any improvement until things stabilize and who knows when that will be.

Marsh

On Jul 10, 2008, at 9:01 AM, Darcy Burnard wrote:

Hi everyone. Usually when there's a major itunes update, we get some sort of improvement accessibility wise. So I was hoping we might possibly get access to the store. Sadly no dice. When looking at the store window, VO still says "dimmed image". I really hope this is something we get fixed one of these days, being that it's been almost a year and a half since we got itunes access.
Darcy