[macvoiceover] Re: still having trouble with ITunes

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:45:39 -0400

I'm glad to hear this. I wondered if it was a newbie thing.
Donna
On Aug 3, 2009, at 1:50 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I can never get it to do what I want it to do either inthe finder or anywhere else so I go into finder prefs and uncheck all the checkboxes for putting things in it.

On Aug 3, 2009, at 1:47 PM, Ricardo wrote:

Hi David,

What kind of problems do you run into with the side bar?
Ricardo