[macvoiceover] Re: still couldn't find video in system profiler with snow leopard

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 07:13:07 -0700

Hi David, I do see something about graphics, but wasn't sure if that
was the correct thing, so I'll check there, and see what I have.
 On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 07:09:39 -0400, David Poehlman wrote:

you see nothing about graphics/displays in the table of contents of
system profiler?

On Sep 29, 2009, at 12:02 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, I still couldn't find anything regarding video, but under disc

burning, it said I had a pioneer drive that read both cd's and dvd's,
but I went all the way down to software, and the only way I could
navigate in the table was to press vo down arrow, and I found nothing
about video, or no specific word regarding video in the table list, so

I don't know what this means, but if what I suspect to be true, this
is a grave disappointment, and I may have to go back to leopard if
this busy, busy stuff doesn't stop.

> macvoiceover-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the
> Webinterface at //www.freelists.org/list/macvoiceover

Marty