[macvoiceover] Re: still can't get mailboxes to show

  • From: Randy Stegall <kc4gfr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 13:28:00 -0500

On Mar 1, 2009, at 1:22 PM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, I went to the trash folder, which was expanded, and down
arrowed to the on my mac section, and pressed both vo backslash and
right arrow, and got no responses, all vo backslash did was ding at me,
and right arrow didn't say expanded, so now, I even wonder if those
mailboxes have been created, yet, under the on my mac sub menu, in the
move to menu, under messages, they show up, but how do I get these
other two mailboxes to show up under on my mac?  Thanks in advance for
any assistance.

Marty