[macvoiceover] Re: staying in one place on a webpage

  • From: Marie Howarth <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 09:58:05 +0100

item chooser is so much better for finding text. and try hotspots. they are very useful.

On Aug 29, 2009, at 9:09 AM, a radix wrote:

Hello, i have used my mac all day yesterday, in windows i use a small program called webformator to read internet webpages, it translates them AND all the webpage controls into text, thich is veru useful because you can reach everything by doing control+f, comboboxes edit boxes text inside the webpage links etc etc and if you switch to another window you stay where you left off. With voicover i havent found text search to work yet but what is more of a problem is that when i switch to itunes for example my place where i left off is lost. This is a big problem for me since i read a lot of large pages with a lot of text and few links so it takes ages to get back.
Is there a solution for this, hotspots maybe?
Greetings, Anouk,