[macvoiceover] Re: speed dials on aiphone

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:12:24 -0400

Oh, that's very cool! Thank you, Josh.

Donna

From: macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:macvoiceover-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Josh de Lioncourt
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 11:56 AM
To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: speed dials on aiphone

Because no one has answered this question very concisely yet where regards
Favorites, I thought I'd chime in.

You can add contacts to a Favorites list. By default, where you happen to be
in your iPHone, a double press of the HOme button will bring up the
Favorites list. Tap a name to call them immediately. Works great for speed
dialing.

NOte that, if your phone is locke, a double press of the Home button will
activate iPod controls instead.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 5:22 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

Sorry, but I do have one other question.  Can you set up speed dials on the
Iphone? If so, how is a speed dial activated.

Thanks to all on the list for your patience with my many questions.

Cheers,

Donna

05:54:00