[macvoiceover] Re: speech during the restart process after an update

  • From: Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 19:37:40 -0400

David, perhaps I'm being extra blonde, but I can't for the life of me, find where that darned checkbox is to have VO start at login! lol!

  I'm fairly shure I'd checked it, but can you refresh my memory?…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Sep 29, 2008, at 5:22 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

To ave voiceover running during te process between restart beginning and te time it starts after restart, minus te time it takes to boot, you need eiter to turn on vo just after you click te restart Ibutton in te dialog or to set
voiceover to run at login.