[macvoiceover] special pricing on voices for Mac:

  • From: david poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:52:02 -0400

Hi All,

I found this interesting bit in apple enews for may 10.

Now you can “Give Your Mac a Voice” by participating in a new promotion from AssistiveWare and the Acapela Group, two worldwide leaders in innovative assistive and speech technology software, respectively. The two have joined to offer special pricing on the naturally sounding Infovox iVox voices developed by the Acapela Group and used by any Speech Manager-compliant Mac OS X application and many education titles. Find out how you can save up to 34% on their excellent products.
http://www.assistiveware.com/infovox_ivox.php>