[macvoiceover] Re: sound Re: Glad you ask about other tools.

  • From: Keith Reedy <keithreedy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 19:23:17 -0500

Hi Bryan,

Amadeus Pro is currently using VST, and Audio Units.  It is a good editor, you
can do all of the editing from the keyboard, multi track and the developer is a
real nice guy.  As a matter of fact, I find my self using it more and more and
if I can get the m-audio Key Station 88 to interface with it, it may be my
first choice.

Thanks Bryan.

Keith Reedy