[macvoiceover] Re: something i can't figure out

  • From: Mike's Western Account <mbabcock06@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 06:07:55 -0800

not a problem
On Jul 21, 2008, at 5:01 AM, Travis Siegel wrote:

Bah, case sensitive file systems.
try
http://homepage.mac.com/windowbridge/TextEdit.zip
It's fixed on the page too, didn't realize it was wrong.
Thanks for that.

On Jul 20, 2008, at 11:57 PM, Mike's Western Account wrote:

hi this is broke to; not taking me to a download page:
http://homepage.mac.com/windowbridge/textedit.zip
On Jul 20, 2008, at 8:21 PM, Travis Siegel wrote:

Sorry about that.
the link is fixed.
the script was actually called wordcount, but the link pointed to countwords.
It's fixed now.
Enjoy.
(and try the textedit version too, since it has the wordcount capability built-in).