[macvoiceover] Re: something for you multitouch enthusiasts:

  • From: Peggy Fleischer <peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:37:10 -0400

I tried it and it works. You have to press a little harder than you would with the Iphone but it does work. Don't know if I'll use it but appreciate knowing it's thee. thanks for sharing.

        Peggy Fleischer
peggyfleischer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jude 1:24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you
faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
1:25 To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, Be glory and majesty, Dominion
and power, Both now and forever. Amen.

On Sep 14, 2009, at 7:42 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

so, you want your iphone on your mac? well, here's how to get your mac to have a touch keyboard: 1> open thelanguage and text tab of system preferences, go to input sources, use vo to check the keyboard and character viewer. now, go o the status menu with either vo-mm or controll-f8 and choose keyboard viewer and rock your socks off.