[macvoiceover] some spotlight questions

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 12:14:07 +0200

Hello all,
I have some troubles with spotlight:
1. When I do a search and I have a list of results, they seems to disappear
after a while.
I should think that the window with the spotlightresults is closing after a few
seconds.
If this s true, how can I disable this?

2. It can be interesting sometimes to open the folder of the found object in
stead of the object=file.
I found a answer for this: pressing the command + a mouse click.
I wasn't able yet to produce this combination on a comfortable way with
voiceover.
So, is there a way to open the folder of the found object in stead of the
object?

3.  Is there any way to have the context-menu of a found object in spotlight?
e.g. if I find a doc-file and it should open by default with open office but I
want to open it with textedit, I need the open with function.

Any hints would be very appreciated,

best regards,
William Windels >