[macvoiceover] Re: some issues

  • From: Nathan Romo <nathanr2009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:35:10 -0700

If you hit the voiceover key and m twice you can get into a set of screens. that will read your battery and clock time. Just use your vo arrows.

At 10:42 AM 4/28/2011, you wrote:
A couple of other questions. Does vo have command to read the date and time,
battery status and Wi-Fi info like I could do in the system tray on the pc?
Thanks