[macvoiceover] some difficulties with partitions and disc utility in 10.7.4, some help pls

  • From: William Windels <william.windels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 23:59:02 +0200

Hello,
I would like to re-install and reformat my old macbook to sell.
It's a macbook with 10.7.4 installed on one partition and bootcamp with win7 on
another partition.
At the end, I would have one partition with a clean install of Lion on it.

The steps I was thinking about (started from the recovery partition):
1. removing the bootcamp partition,
2. resizing the mac partition to the maximum size
3. re-installing Lion

I had already problems with step one:
If the root of my disk isn't selected I don't have the tab: partition.
But when the rood of my hd is selected, it seems very hard to select the right
partition to remove.

Can someone give some hints or are there any known accessibility issues with
this task for disk-utility?

Thx for the answers,

kind regards,
William Windels>