[macvoiceover] Re: some Itunes questions

  • From: Sam Troia <samtroia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 22:06:08 -0500

Hi, Mary,

I don't know how much difference it makes but you might find it better to
change to list instead of grid view by pressing command-option-3.

Also, when you're on the music library in the sources table, you can press
command-b which is a toggle to show or hide the column browser.  You can also
show this when on other sources as well such as playlists you might have made.