[macvoiceover] solution to preview pane:

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:05:41 -0500

I received some excellent help in troubleshooting this and here is what you
need to do to git rid of the pain if you need to:
1) in vo utility/navigation, set mouse cursor to follows voiceover cursor
2) do not interact with mailboxes, messages or message content
3) find the horrizontal splitter located just to the left of message content
4) turn off trackpad commander you can do this anywhere up to this point.
5) double tap the trackpad.
your mission is accomplished.