[macvoiceover] Re: snow leopard moving mail

  • From: carlene knight <cknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:11:48 -0700

can't you still go into the applications menu with VO shift m and arrow down to move too, right arrow to the list of folders and arrow through them or hit the first letter of the desired folder and hit enter? I don't even have to interact with anything, but I've got to make sure the message is closed. I am running Leopard and will be for quite some time.

It is in the menus under message. You'll find it a little slower though. It doesn't bother me as that is the way I always did it.

On 2009-08-29, at 8:42 AM, annelie robledo wrote:

I have read help but can't find how to move a message to another mailbox. Before you did vo shift down arrow and the menu had move in there but there is no such thing any more. Thanks

Rejean Proulx