[macvoiceover] skype question with snow leopard

  • From: "Marty Rimpau" <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac voice over list" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 23:14:43 -0800

Hi all, I need help, and that is, I sent several people a file on
skype, but 3 of the 4 people haven't accepted the file transfer, so,
when a transfer is not accepted, how do you clear it from the list,
when the clear button is dimned?  I almost had that nasty thing happen
with this current version of skype and the file transfers window, but I
closed skype, and the transfers are still there, but it seems to me,
that if people haven't accepted the transfers, the clear button should
still be available, so I guess, the only thing to do is to wait until
the transfers fail, and I don't know when that will be, and this is
with skype 2.8.0.722, and snow leopard, and thanks in advance.
Marty