[macvoiceover] Re: skype for Mac

  • From: Matthew Elliff <gowrone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:42:19 -0500

verson 2.7.0.330. the macs have a built in mic and built in webcam.
On Jun 15, 2008, at 2:42 PM, Estelita wrote:

Hi,
Can you please tell me the version of skype you are using to make sure I'll get the right one?
Another question, do you plug in a mike, or Mac has built-in one?
Cause I noticed there are tiny wholes at the back right corner of mine and I have no idea if one of them is for microphone.
Thank you and I appreciate your help.

Estelita