[macvoiceover] sky fm premium on the Mac

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 15:07:49 -0800

Hi all,
I just signed up for the two day free trial of sky fm  premium at
http://www.sky.fm/premium

Once logged in, if you click on the my sky fm link, there is a link for
preferences where you are suppose to be able to set which player you
want to use and which type of stream and at what bit rate. I am not
able to access these things without sighted assistance to get the
process started. VO sees the choices after my sighted partner clicks on
something next to the preferences link that vo isn't seeing. Has
anybody accessed this with vo?

Also, one of the player choices is supposed to be Itunes. The default
player is a flash player that plays in the browser. I found that the
flash  player does work, although of course VO doesn't see it. But when
I selected Itunes, its a no go. Has anybody used sky fm premium with
Itunes, and if so, how did you do it?>

Mary