[macvoiceover] Re: sidebar in itunes:

  • From: "Ricardo" <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:32:40 -0400

I have my mac set to column mode. When I press command O in iTunes and go to the file browser section, it is in the last folder I visited. How do I getout of here. I agree with you guys. about it being easier to just use the file browser to start off with but it wont let me get out the last folder. I tried pressing left arrow but nothing happens

Ricardo