[macvoiceover] Re: selecting noncontiguous items with vo

  • From: Tuscia-Falconer <falconer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 06:45:25 +1200

first, you need to be interacting with the list or table.  Then, press VO
command space on the items you wish to select.  Keep in mind, you can't just
use the arrow keys to navigate in the list/table.  You need to press VO up/down.

On 12/09/2013, at 1:05 AM, Gary Lee <kb9zuv@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

when looking at a folder in list mode, how do you select noncontiguous items?
Looked all through the vo help, just didn't see it.
macbook pro running mountain lion.