[macvoiceover] scanner suggestions

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:22:16 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all.

I'm posting for Carla because she's pretty busy lately. Her canon lide 90 died and she got a coupon toward buying another one since it was still under warranty. Does anybody have suggestions for a scanner that works with vuescan and readiris 11 and isn't a pain to get installed and working? Carla liked the small lightweight Canon so if there's a newer one of that brand or something similar that works, this would be best but any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

--
Cheryl

"Let the words of my mouth,