[macvoiceover] safari: saving documents

  • From: william <wonka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 13:26:20 +0100

Hi all,
While working with safari, sometimes I want to save a document on a website in
stead of opening it.
I give an a example:
I want to download a podcast "mp3" from a website.
When I activate the link with the podcast, It start to play in Itunes.
Chosing "saving as" in the menu of safari, will save the html-page, I think.
In windows: you can chose from the context-menu: save target...

I hope this problem is well explained.
Is there a equivalent way of working in safari with vo?

thanx alot!
best regards,
William >