[macvoiceover] Re: safari question

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 11:29:59 -0400

you can turn it off in safari prefs under security. I believe it started with 4.0.

On Aug 8, 2009, at 11:16 AM, Marty Rimpau wrote:

Hi all, just want to know, how long has the warning regarding fraudulent sites been in security on safari? I ask because, all of a sudden, I can't go to a particular site, and wonder if it is because the site is infected, or what, because if this site is infected, then the web master needs to do something about, because I use to be able to get a .rm file from there all the time, but now, there is the warning about malware, etcetera which hasn't been dealt with yet. Thanks for any assistance.