[macvoiceover] Re: safari find

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 14:51:45 -0800

Hello just quit interacting witht he what ever it is and you should be in the
general location of the word or what ever

Take care..
Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master for more info. If you need to contact me my info
is below.

MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx

website: http://music.marrie.org