[macvoiceover] Re: running osx10.5 on a machine running 10.4?

  • From: John Gunn <gunn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 19:29:34 -0500

Hi:

I have an IBook G4 1.33 GHZ and Leopard is running fine on there with 1.5 GB of ram.

John

On May 10, 2009, at 1:52 PM, Dan Eickmeier wrote:

Hmmm, that sounds good enough to me, like it'd be able to handle it, not sure though,since it's a G4.
On May 10, 2009, at 2:31 PM, Cory Kadlik wrote:

hmmm, this machine here is a 1.42 ghz g4 processer. Any ideas?

Thanks again, I really wanna get this running 10.5.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Reedy" <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>