[macvoiceover] Re: running Windows

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:01:11 -0700

I'd suggest just dumping windows all together unless you need it to run
particular programs.  There are mac solutions for word processing, web
browsing, etc which work well.  You can easily save things in .doc or .docx
formats so that PC users can read and edit them with no issues.  The only times
I've really seen people use windows are for programs that macs just don't have,
like programs for courses in school.
Just my thoughts.
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs