[macvoiceover] Re: routing the mouse to vo cursor?

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 15:01:13 -0400

Hi,

I'm just curious, why don't people have all the cursors following one another
in voiceover utilities?  Isn't this easier than having to manually route
cursors?  When snow leopard was first released this was kind of buggy.  But not
anymore.  At least in my opinion.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx
Twitter, Skype, and AIM: rwalker296